- Download StbEmu (Free) from the Google Play Store onto your Android device
- Load Stb Emulator and you will see this screen
- Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings—the 4th icon from the right
- Tap Profiles
- Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one
- Tap STB Model.
- Tap MAG 250, or whichever STB you wish to emulate
- Tap Portal settings
- Tap Portal URL
- Enter your Portal URL and press OK
- Now tap Screen Resolution
- We recommend you choose the 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy.
- MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set-top box.
- You must change the default MAC address; tap on MAC address.
We recommend changing some of the last 3 sets of characters. The format must be XX:XX:XX:XX:XX: XX.
The Xs can be numbered (ranging from 0–9) or letters (ranging from A–F) in any of the fields. You will need to remember this code, so write it down somewhere.
You may also need to come back to this screen to edit the MAC if somebody else is already emulating the MAC you have chosen.
You will find out if it has already been taken when you try to activate your STB.
Done IPTV for Android STB Emulator. Once you get an email saying your order’s been completed, you can launch StbEmu.
Note: If you get the MAC address not found when trying to activate, try exiting the STB emulator, remove it and reinstall, when you re-enter the MAC here exit the STB emulator and re-enter.